Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You don't mess wit' da big guys.

(Click on the picture for a better preview.)

As of yesterday, the story is once again rewritten, and a few of the older scenes I'd loved have been re-added. (Food fight included.)

The main characters' outifts are finally drafted (We changed all the uniforms), and Ian has some new models for some scenes. (Have I mentioned that he loves big machines?) And yes, the transport from the last post is the one pictured above. (Not the final product, as you can tell from the odd and mis-matched colors in the above model.)
Another model done is 'the wall' (which in all likelihood will be in two of its own scenes).

I personally think the guns are a little bit of an overkill.

I'm also trying to work out the script; so far I have an estimated nine pages. (:-/)
And now Ian has another idea for a rooftop scene. (Don't ask.)

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment