Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aaah!

I can't believe I let time get away from me!
If it wasn't the holidays, it was my computer getting a virus (still haven't fixed it), school restarting, or something else. And it didn't dawn on me I hadn't hit the 'publish' button on the last few drafts I had saved on here! (Below.)

Anyway, quite a bit has happened since I published any new posts. (Most is summed up in the progress bar, but I'll get a little more into that later.)

1. We've decided on the title. (But I'm not going to divulge it yet! XD)

2. We've redone half of the costumes. (And rewrote a few scenes [And just recently added a new one.])

3. We've got a few voice actors!

4. I ('E') joined the Bricks in Motion forums. (And it's already proving helpful.)

5. We tried entering the THAC 6 (Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest). . . and wound up not getting past the recording stage. (Heheh. Well, there's always next year.)

6. We're also trying to animate the opening scene of the movie. (Note: I said 'trying'. [*cough, cough* Ian, can you come over here?])

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment